- This event has passed.
Submit a Proposal for The ONAP Beijing-Release Developer Forum, Santa Clara, CA
October 31, 2017
Please join us at the first ONAP post-release developer forum and submit a presentation proposal to share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the community. This event will include topics for end-users, VNF Providers, and the ONAP developer community. The sessions can be Presentations, Panel Discussions, or 2 hour hands-on labs.
Topic Areas Include but are not limited to:
* ONAP User Feature Set Deep Dive – SDC, Closed-Loop Automation, Portal, Policy, etc.
* How To Deploy/Manage/Use ONAP
* VNF On-Boarding, Requirements, and Operations
* ONAP and SDO Activity
* Service Orchestration and the needs of Users
* Active, or Planned Deployments of ONAP
* Novel Uses Of ONAP
In addition to the above general topics, this event will also contain sessions dedicated to current & future topics related to the development of ONAP for the second release (code-named “Beijing”). Topics in this portion of the event will be similar to topics within the previous developer events held throughout 2017. These include:
* Dependency discovery across ONAP projects
* Release Planning for Beijing
* Testing strategies for Beijing
* Production-Ready Characteristics – Stability, Scalability, Security, Performance, Resiliency, etc.
* General Project & Subcommittee Meetings
There is an opportunity to hold a small number of 2 hour hands-on labs. Topics for such labs may include, but are not limited to:
* VNF Requirements
* VNF On-Boarding
* ONAP In Operation
If you have an idea for a lab and need more than 2 hours, please state that in your session abstract. For a limited number of labs, we may be able to combine multiple 2-hour sessions in succession.
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm PST on October 31, 2017
Dates to Remember
CFP Open: Thursday, October 12
CFP Close: Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 11:59 PST
CFP Notifications: November 10, 2017
Schedule Announcement: November 15, 2017
Event Dates: December 11-13, 2017